CITY TO CITY
PRIORITIZES THESE VALUES
The gospel liberates us from the need to prove ourselves, from any guilt over the past, from an addicting over-dependence on things in the present, and it gives us infallible hope for the future.
Cities need churches:
- Where the gospel is preached faithfully and lived out for the common good.
- Where doctrine is Biblically sound and applied to the culture’s questions.
- Where believers are edified and skeptics are welcomed.
- Where disciples apply faith to their work and care for the poor.
- That are rooted in tradition and collaborate with other churches.
As we prayerfully anticipate gospel renewal in our cities and prepare to be catalysts for this gospel movement, the Gospel and Our Cities: Chicago 2018 will speak practically on how churches in all regions can fellowship and collaborate in unity and will encourage and equip pastors, church planters, city leaders and you to share the gospel effectively.
The Gospel & Our Cities will explore themes such as…
Faith & Work
Breakout Session Details Coming Soon!
Sign up for our email list to stay up-to-date.
What is the purpose of this conference?
What is City to City North America?
A fellowship of leaders, churches, church-planting networks and denominational groups that will give priority to helping develop movements of the gospel in 70 leading cities across the U.S. and Canada.
What is City to City?
City to City’s core competencies are urban church planting, leadership development and content creation.
To date, City to City has helped to start 495 new churches in 140 cities, served 57 church networks, trained 16,000+ new leaders in city ministry and evangelism and published (28) new resources to help recruit, empower, and develop these leaders.
All of this is done to see cities renewed by the gospel.
What do you mean by the movement of the gospel?
Who is the conference for?
What do you hope to accomplish?
- Develop vision for gospel movements in North American cities.
- Introduce City to City North America (CTCNA) to churches and movement leaders in North American cities. We hope to connect church planters and church leaders to CTCNA’s vision, training and content.
- Equip and encourage church planters.
- Build Momentum for Together Chicago, a movement of Chicago civic and church leaders to renew the city with works of justice and mercy.
- Give rise to regional fellowships of like-minded churches that we hope will strengthen churches, church leaders and church planting network leaders.
How is this different from other conferences?
Will I be allowed to take pictures or make recordings?
Where can I park?
Are their discounts or scholarships?
Will CTC make money off this event?
How were sponsors selected?
How will this support church planting in North America?
Where do I stay? Are there lodging discounts?
Can I get credit at my institution for attending?